- SAE 80W-90
- 20 litres
- 208 litres
Gulf Gear TDL 80W-90 is a thermally stable total driveline gear lubricants designed to meet the severe requirements of drivetrains of light and heavy duty commercial vehicles. It has improved gear shifting and enhanced synchroniser protection. These oils provide reliable protection against thermal and oxidation degradation, rust & corrosion, and good low temperature fluidity. Rear axles, synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions requiring a single lubricant On-road and Off-highway transmission applications. Not recommended for automatic transmissions and limited-slip differentials.
Product Performance & Specifications
API GL-5, API MT-1,MAN 342 Typ M2, MAN 341 Typ Z2, Scania STO 1:0 (Gearbox)ZF TE-ML-02B,05A,12L,12M,16B,17H,19B,21A
(ZF Approval Number: ZF000780), MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE J 2360
ZF TE-ML-05A, 07A, 08, 12E, 16C/D, 19B, DAF, MACK GO-J, Eaton*, MAN M 3343 Type M API GL-4/GL-5, Volvo 97310 , MB 235.0, Renault*, Iveco*
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability and load bearing characteristics.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection, especially to copper and its alloys reduces wear, extends synchroniser life and improves shifting performance.
- Good low temperature fluidity reduces wear and provides easy start-up.
- Good anti-foam properties ensure film strength for effective lubrication.
- Superior seal compatibility minimises leakage and reduces chance of contamination