- SAE 85W-140
- 20 litres
- 208 litres
Gulf Gear TDL 85W-140 is a thermally stable total driveline gear lubricants designed to meet the severe requirements of drivetrains of light and heavy duty commercial vehicles. It has formulated from premium quality base stocks and advanced performance additives to provide excellent protection to drivetrain components, improved gear shifting and enhanced synchroniser protection. Its good anti-foam properties ensure film strength for effective lubrication.
Product Performance & Specifications
API GL-5, API MT-1, Scania STO 1:0 (Gearbox and Axle Gears), MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE J 2360 ZF TE-ML-05A, 07A, 08, 12E, 16C/D, 19B, DAF, MACK GO-J, Eaton*, MAN M 3343 Type M ZF TE-ML-16D, Iveco (Axle)
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability and load bearing characteristics.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection, especially to copper and its alloys reduces wear, extends synchroniser life and improves shifting performance
- Good low temperature fluidity reduces wear and provides easy start-up.
- Good anti-foam properties ensure film strength for effective lubrication.
- Superior seal compatibility minimises leakage and reduces chance of contamination